- Released a new version of Martis.
stuff I made the one or other day.
- Martis a program to create and edit GPS vector maps. Currently in testing phase.
- GPGSX a Shell Extension for GnuPG. Further development is done by Veit Berwig, thanks for the effort! Sorry, but I have no time for it anymore.
- BibEdt a program to edit BibTeX files.
- LCDShutDown is a small applet for the G19 keyboard to shut down the PC.
- SPA Some sort of visual statistics program.
- MACAL a small program to calculate the mass of an amino acid sequence.
- Brauser a minimal Internet Browser using the WebKit engine.
- syn Text Editor is something between an ordinary text editor and an IDE, the main problem or main feature, not quite sure.
- Development tools I wrote.
- 7 segment True Type font, Public Domain (Screenshot)
- Another segment font, Public Domain (Screenshot)
- Lazarus/Free Pascal language binding for the Irrlicht engine based on IrrPascal. One time i'll write my own 3D game :-). I still wonder what it will be (M(M)O)RPG, definitely not some *PS.
Last updated: Am ganzundgarnichtsten